How it works...

Take a look at my pictures and ideas, then contact me (on the right) and tell me what you're interested in. I'll paint it and send you a picture. If you like it, pay through paypal (on the right) and I'll get them to you. If you live close, I can deliver them. If they need to be shipped, pick the price with the cost of shipping added on. Thank you!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Farm

 Here is a set of farm animals that I painted for my mother's toy room. She wanted the primary colors. I can do any colors you want. Here are some other farm ideas:
  • Horse, pig, cow
  • Pig, cow, barn
  • Pig, cow, rooster
  • Chicken, rooster, barn
  • Farmer, barn, tractor
Be creative! Mix and match. Let me know what you're looking for and order a set or just a single painting.


I did this cow for my nephew so you can even choose the colors of your animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment