How it works...

Take a look at my pictures and ideas, then contact me (on the right) and tell me what you're interested in. I'll paint it and send you a picture. If you like it, pay through paypal (on the right) and I'll get them to you. If you live close, I can deliver them. If they need to be shipped, pick the price with the cost of shipping added on. Thank you!

Monday, November 4, 2013

Getting Started

1. Take a look at what I've done and then talk to me about what you're looking for. If you have an idea that you can't find here, tell me about it!

2. Select your Size:
  • 12x12 for all three
  • 8x8 for all three
  • one 12x12
  • one 8x8
  • one 12x12 and 2 8x8's
Size doesn't matter when it comes to prices. It takes me the same amount of time for either size and I want to keep the pricing simple.

Here's an example of one 12x12 and 2 8x8's.

No comments:

Post a Comment